Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
- Enhance site performance and facilitate certain site features
- Understand if you have already taken a required step to view certain types of content, such as submitting your email address to post a comment.
- To improve the content of our web pages and to customize the content and layout of our pages.
- To deliver the information you request from the Website, such as an article, news, review, analysis etc.
- You can control and/or delete cookies if you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being stored therein. If you do this, however, some services and functionalities of our Website may not work.
- Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, storing your preferences, and generally improving your experience of a website.