Terms & Condition
- The content of the pages of global crypto news website is for your general information, news and use only. Anything is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and news may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any news or information available through this website meet your specific cryptocurrency related searches.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Tennessee.
- Change the terms and conditions of the ToU.
- Change all or any portion of the global crypto news site, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the global crypto news sites.
- Change any other conditions for use of the global crypto news sites including fees or other changes for Research (with reasonable notice, in our sole discretion).
- Global crypto news is not a financial reference resource and the opinions of authors and other contributors are their own and should not be taken as financial advice. If you require advice of this sort, Global crypto news strongly recommends contacting a qualified industry professional.
- This limitation on liability shall not be affected even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.